Do you ship to my country?
We ship to any country in the world. Over the years we have shipped our eye patches to multiple dozens of different countries on all continents (except Antarctica!).
What are my payment choices?
We offer convenient secure online ordering and accept payment using PayPal. We also accept phone orders paid by credit card, cheque or money order, call 1-780-777-7232.
Where are the Perfect Eye Patches made?
Each one of our Perfect Eye Patches are handmade with love in Canada.
When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
All shipping fees are included in the price of our eye patches. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you, quite often this happens on the same day we receive your order.
What is the return policy?
We will gladly fully refund, replace or exchange any eye patch, under the following conditions:
- The patch is not the color/pattern you expected.
- There is something wrong with the patch.
- The patch sent to you was the wrong patch.
Please Note: Returned patches must be in brand new/mint condition.
What are the dimensions of the different patches?
We have different size patches for infants, children, and adults, here are the sizes:
- Infant – 3 3/4″ (Length) x 2 1/8″ (width)
- Children – 4 1/2″ (Length) x 2 3/8″ (width)
- Adult – 4 7/8″ (Length) x 2 1/2″ (width)
What do the catagories mean relative to which eye the patch is to be worn on.
- “Non Directional” categories mean that the patch can be worn on either eye.
- “Directional Right” categories means that the patch is to be worn on the right eye and if placed on the left eye the pattern will be upside down.
- “Directional Left” categories mean that the patch is to be worn on the left eye and if placed on the right eye the pattern will be upside down.
Please contact us by phone at 1-780-777-7232 or email us before returning a patch.